how i work
General content writing and SEO writing for websites
If you’re interested in either of these services, please send an inquiry email (via the Contact page) first. Once I've confirmed that I can do the work, follow these steps:
- Download this form and complete each section in as much detail as possible, then send it to me as an attachment. Detail is crucial; the more information you give me about your business/product, the better the final result will be (not a fan of filling in forms? No worries. A face-to-face interview can be arranged if you live in Melbourne. Alternatively, we can communicate via phone or Skype).
- I’ll read through all the information and let you know if I require any more; you may have to answer a few more questions or provide other information about your business or product.
- Once I have all the information I need, I’ll estimate how long the project will take, including any extra research I might need to do (not always necessary). I’ll then send you a quote.
- If you’re happy with the quote you’ll need to confirm that you accept it. This can be done simply by replying to the email.
- You’ll be required to pay a 50% deposit before I start the work. I’ll send you an invoice for the correct amount.
- Once I receive the deposit, I’ll start the work. Please note that I may need to contact you again throughout the writing process to ensure that I’m on track and delivering exactly what you want (I’m a bit of a perfectionist that way).
- Once I’ve completed the work by the date required, I’ll email it to you as a Word document.
- You’ll need to review the content and get back to me within 7 days if you’d like any changes made. My service includes two rounds of revisions.
- I’ll make any required changes and re-send the content to you, again as a Word document.
- I’ll send you an invoice so that you can make the final payment, which will need to be completed in 14 days. Payment can be made by Electronic Funds Transfer directly into my bank account, or by cheque (made payable to Ariana Fabris).
editing and proofreading
This is a slightly simpler process. If you are needing something edited or proofread just send me an email detailing the nature of the document (including length) and what exactly is required. I’ll send you a quote and we’ll take it from there (please note that as per my content writing services, I will require a 50% deposit before starting the work).